Review of True Induction S2F3 Double-Burner
If your rented apartment does not come with a gas connection or if you need a cooktop for your newly acquired home and need a quick fix, worry not. The latest induction cooktops are a true savior. Classier, friendlier, and way more trendier then the older half-sibling, electric cooktops (which most people were skeptical of anyway), induction is steadily becoming a favorite in many homes.
True Induction S2F3 Counter Inset Double Burner Induction Cooktop (120V) is a specialty brand of kitchen appliances featuring some of the most innovative induction technology. This Cooktop is a delight for those who consider convenience as an utmost priority in cooking. It’s well-designed to cater the cooking needs of all types of cuisines. This model is also known as True Induction TI-2B .
Table of Contents
Notable Features of True Induction S2F3 Cooktop
This is not a comprehensive list of all the features that this True Induction cooktop comes with, however, I am listing prominent features that hit me in my sweet spot right from the very first go.
It has an overall weight of 13.2 pounds, making is absolutely convenient for easy portability. Fry away that fish without the pungent smell enveloping the whole house by cooking it outdoors. When you are done, just pick it up and resume your cooking indoors, it gets as easy as that.
With measurements of 24.5 x 15.0 x 3.0 inches (LxBxH), this cooktop is thoroughly well trimmed and glossy. With these dimensions, you save a lot on counter space, and you can even tuck it away inside a drawer. Voila! Your living space just got bigger.
The digital touch panel is conveniently placed on the top of the cooktop so there is no strain to find knobs or functions. The one- touch menus enables everyone, young and old alike to conveniently prepare a quick but delicious meal effortlessly, hence many users voted it as one of the best induction cooktops.
No Fuss While Installing:
A standard 120V electric socket works well with this Induction. This means that you do not need to rewire your kitchen area just for this purpose. All you have to do is plug the pin in and you are set to go.
With Built-in safety features, cooking is now accessible and easy to use for. With the features of induction technology, there are neither open flames not unnecessary heating areas. The counter top induction unit heats the pan and food at chosen temperatures and not the entire area. Now, you can say goodbye to burns and blisters.
This Cooktop is not one of those old-style “hot plates”, but is an electromagnet field that precisely heats up the pan area. With ferrous cooking vessels, your food heats up quickly and evenly with minimal energy output. You do not have to worry about cold spots that typically happens with gas cooking.
- Power supply may be an issue if your primary need is to find a cooktop solely for outdoor purposes. Patios are no big deal since we all have outlets there.
- You absolutely require only magnetic pots and pans for cooking on this cooktop. You may have to make a quick trip to the store if none of your pots or pans match. Psst! Psst! Take a fridge magnet with you. If the magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, you are set to go.
- Price may be an issue for some since it’s not the cheapest around.
- If you need to do extensive cooking, the two burners may not be enough. If that is the case, then go for 3 to 4 Burners induction cooktop in order to save more time while cooking different dishes at one go.
- This Double Burner Induction cooktop is energy efficient and offers the prefect union of sleek design and advanced technology.
- This product is extremely compact allowing it to be very portable.
- The digital touch panel is integrated under the surface without knobs so that cleaning can be done very quickly and easily.
- Compared to electric and gas, induction cooking is far superior because the heat transfer is direct and instant.
- When you set the temperature right food does not stick to the surface of the cooktop which means easy cleaning.
- Great for the Space! Sleek glass-ceramic top fits directly into our kitchen, maximizing the amount of space.
- The tact switch controls are easy to handle even by children, enabling them to easily prepare a delicious meal without adult’s supervision.
- This Cooktop shuts off automatically if no vessel is detected. This saves power and is an excellent measure against kitchen hazards.
Try It With a Worry-Free Mind
In addition to being a wonderful cooktop, it also comes with additions assurances and perks to enable you buy it with confidence:
- This Double Burner Induction Cooktops comes with two year warranty.
- This product has been tested at Electric Testing Labs (ETL) US & Canada standards. The ETL Listed Mark is proof of product compliance.
- Safety features are in place and so is the quality.
- It’s an ISO certified product.
- This Induction comes with a risk-free 60 days trial.
It has a universal appeal for all kinds of consumers, be it students, housewives or working professionals. There is an ongoing trend of gifting this cooktop too. You can join the band wagon of people that own this True Induction S2F3 cooktop. For those looking for an even more compact cooktop checkout Nesco PIC-14 Portable Induction Cooktop.
Click here for Discount at AMAZON
With True Induction Cooktop you’ll never see cooking in quite the same way again.
Enjoy Cooking and keep sharing . . .