Cuisinart MCP-12N MultiClad Pro Stainless Steel Cookware Set
For those of us who know the value of stainless steel interior, Cuisinart cookwares are a good choice worth looking out for. You might, as well as any passionate cook knows that this would be perfect for sautéing vegetables and meat, and simmering sauces. Yes, the classic cooking styles.
Discounted Price: $270.81
Beautifully built, this particular cookware set is of 12 pieces rightly sized for different sorts of cooking. I love the set; it has all the pieces I need for my cooking. And the overbuilt is stainless steel, a quality that will last you a life time. Cuisinart to me likens something to do with culinary expertise and it works excellently well indeed.
Cuisinart has the consistently built-in layers that is requires for even heating on the induction surface; just the right fit even for professionals. It might sound a little pricey but believe me, it is worth the price. When I finally got it myself, I kind of got myself saying “I have no idea why I had been using cheap cookwares all my life. Any passionate cook deserves a fabulous cookware set as this one. Talking of which this set would sure make a divine gift for someone who is fond of cooking for you at home.
Why I Love Cooking on My Cuisinart?
This new version of the Cuisinart MultiClad Pro Stainless steel set supposedly had improvements from the first MCP-12 version. I was skeptical about how much more refined it could be from the older model because the older version didn’t sound bad at all either. Well, now I know and it does make quite a big difference in handling; you know as well that comfort while cooking matters much. Yes the improved handle shaping is great to go with. And what is more, with a great pricing deal, it comes at an even cheaper price than the older model.
Well, even my first cooking experience was exceptionally easy to adjust cooking on these cookwares. Though I was a little apprehensive about using a stainless steel cookware for the first time, it was actually wonderful.
- Triple-ply 18/10 construction with brushed stainless steel exterior and polished interior and pure Aluminum core. The conductivity of heat in Aluminium is unsurpassed, in other words excellent heat retention.
- The quality weight of each cookware is commendable; it proved more useful than just being slightly heavier than other cookwares. The heat consistency is amazing. There are no hotspots that could cause uneven cooking. My dishes almost always cook perfectly as I mean it to. I noticed that being heavier, I have to use both hands to carry it but it also prevents the cookware from tipping over easily.
- Very sturdy handles with thumb rest and lid handles that bend just high enough so your knuckles do not touch the hot lid. These stainless steel handles are solid- strong and yet always cool enough to hold.
- The 12 piece set includes the 1-1/2 quart & 3 quart sauce pans; the 8 inch & 10 inch skillets; an 3-1/2 quart sauté pan; an 8-quart stock pot; and steamer insert with lid. Tapered rims for drip free pouring.
- 18/10 stainless-steel tight fitting lids that seal in the flavors and preserve the nutrients; safe for oven cooking up to 500F. Besides, these lids are dishwasher-safe.
I’m sure you have seen certain reviews that complain about the stuck-egg problem. I have never had any problem with this set. It is only logical that if eggs are not cooked with the right procedure that is if we add eggs in heated oil, it will not stick to the cookware. And none, but a non-stick pan can cook an egg perfectly without oil. Yet, note that stainless steel wares do not discolor like non-stick wares.
Cuisinart is here to avail you with one of the finest cookwares inspired by almost 3 decades of French professionalism in kitchenware. Known for its traditional excellence, Cuisinart MultiClad Pro Stainless cookwares are designed with distinguished looks as well as modern features for finesse in the art of cooking. Equipped with heat surround technology, this premium cookware set is the one set I would love to recommend to you as well as any passionate cook.